I performed several site updates today. I upgraded the photo gallery software to the latest and greatest. Added a nifty booking widget courtesy of Setster to the tarot site, so now clients can go there and book appointments. I also installed JournalPress, which allows all my posts here to export to my accounts at LiveJournal and at Dreamwidth. So welcome to any new readers.
In the process, my Twitter plugin died, so I just completed installing WP to Twitter and have tested that. It now works and here’s hoping I don’t have to make any more drastic mods for awhile. I have many other word-related and design projects that need my attention.