This is a running list of all the writing-related goals I have for 2008:
- Edit and revise one of my NaNoWriMo novels and self-publish.
- Break into tarot and majickal writing.
- Attempt to keep up with several journals daily (2 handwritten and 2 online).
- Strive to improve my writing style and voice in everything I write.
- Attempt a modified variant of Leo Babauta’s Write One Thing a Day and Do It Well wherein I pick one thing from my personal writing projects and focus on it during my allotted free time. I want to be the best writer I can be (who doesn’t). This means, trying to simplify my life to allow more writing time into it. And one of the things I need to do, is dedicate and refocus my attentions on one thing… a day. Because I write for a living, I cannot pick just one thing a day and focus on it to the exclusion of all else.
(last updated 03/04/08)